Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Beginning

Well, someone suggested the directors should start blogging. Heck, why not. Course, I won't be putting any privileged information here so don't think you'll get any inside dirt or even toe jam. Cause I'm mean that way.

Anyway, for those who don't know who this is....This is about EVE Online and my character Silentbrick, who is a director and Fleet Admiral of Ivy League and Eve University. I'm in charge of the military arm of the Ivy League alliance and oversee the PVP courses that we teach as well as events, training bouts and tourneys.

Yes, the title of this is Deranged Carebear, cause that's what I am. Silentbrick is a miner with production capabilities. He also is a mission runner, so no, my primary focus is not on PVP. However, being a "Deranged" carebear means that while my focus isn't PVP, I'm not bad at it though and poking me might get you a nice volley of faction cruise missiles shot back at you in return.

Currently with Ivy in a war with MDK atm, the Alliance Tourney going on plus school on top of it, I’m not going to be posting much for a bit. Still, I think we’ve made a good showing in the tourney and as always, we’ve fought hard against MDK though we’ve not used our fleets to our best advantage. Hopefully that will change or MDK will get bored and leave. I for one am getting sick and tired of these twits.

1 comment:

scout said...

Looking forward to read here

Garr Anders