Wednesday, June 4, 2008

War is finally over!

Ahhhh, the joys of having your own pet evil diplomat. The war finally ends, though Uber-"I'm a Moron!" BC hastings is stooping to can flipping to try and continue the fight. The students got told to ignore him, which should infuriate him even more. I'm glad the war is over though, now we can all make some money and get back to the other parts of EVE. Right at this very moment, I'm scanning down exploration sites....I should be missioning to make isk but...well, it's boring. This is boring too but I haven't done it much so instead of dull boring it's not quite so dull boring. Or something along those lines.

Faction warfare is coming soon, so I'll have to work on getting things set up for those students wanting to be involved in it. I'm also considering moving one of my combat alts over to MM to play with Sabre's main and get into the bigger wars. But I want some more support skills first...and a padded wallet.

Classes are started for the summer. whee. I can't contain my excitement. But this is the last summer I have them so hooray!

3 comments:

Kelduum Revaan said...

Pet diplomat.

PET diplomat.

PET?!

Silentbrick said...

Awwwww!!! Isn't he cute, showing fangs.

Serdic said...

/me scratches Kelduum behind his ears, rubs his tummy and gives him a nice frozen "The Hooch" corpse.