Wednesday, October 13, 2010

1v1's.

I think, in my entire eve career, which started in 2005, I've only done one 'duel' or 1v1 with anyone not a corpie.  And that was with a can flipper, who wasn't happy that I killed his T2 fitted Punisher with a purely T1 fitted punisher.  This was after complaints of me using my flycatcher to kill.  And at the time I didn't have Amarr Frigates 5.

I don't really mind dueling corpies, since for me that's more about teaching than it is....whatever.  I just don't see the point in 1v1's, especially with war targets.  I'm not playing this game to duel, and since the duel is more about ship choice and fits than it is skill, I find 1v1's to be....pointless and boring, unless you're doing them with a corpie to demonstrate the wonders of support skills, that I find quite useful.   I guess my attitude is simply like that of Indy in Raiders of the Lost Ark, when he shoots the guy waving the sword around.

2 comments:

Angus said...

WOW! You are on a blogging spree now!
--Altaree [TGRAD] Ex-Uni

Shirralia said...

Haha. Indeed he is.

Love the Indiana Jones reference!

-Shirralia