Friday, October 22, 2010

So.....this is war?

On the plus side, local is strangely quiet now.  It was even quiet last night.  Odd that (hehehehe).  Instead, we had 5-6 wartargets in local Drat last night who just....sat there.  Doing nothing.  I even sat outside station for a while and nothing happened, not even when I was all alone in a safe spot, uncloaked and not moving.  I might even have to change the rules for war-deccing the Uni now.  Yes, I wrote them, Eyedoll stole them and started posting them on the EVE-O forums.

Eve as I speak, there's 2 war targets in local but they might as well be in Jove space, they certainly aren't doing anything or attacking anyone.  You know, whoever is paying Everto Rex Regis to dec the Uni's, you wasted alot of money bub.  And what is with merc corps who won't fight?  Do they think it looks good on the old resume?  "Hey I know, let's dec the Uni and not show up to fight."  Yeah, how original.

7 comments:

Kierrin Halcyon said...

I'm starting to get the feeling that most of the people that dec against the Uni don't expect to have such suddenly violent countermeasures arrayed against them. Then they're caught in a sad cycle... If they die repeatedly, they lose epeen cred, but if they stop the declaration and run away, they ALSO lose epeen cred.

Poor unfortunate souls. :(

Silentbrick said...

They should think of my feelings, having to find something for all these bloodthirsty newbies to do.

Kierrin Halcyon said...

GRARRH MY COMBAT DRONES HUNGER FOR BLOOD! BLOOOOOD I SAY!

. . . I mean wait, what? Don't mind me, I'm just a total carebear.

Orkanen said...

We've already got the cruise missile pod kill, what else would look bad on the killboard? Noobship gank? Smartbombing Mackinaws? Time to unleash the Battle Badgers?

Nevore said...

Now there's an idea. I vote for a noobship fleet to start roaming Metropolis in order to lure them out. If it doesn't get them to fight, I don't know what will.

JD said...

Battle Badgers, I think that would be just amazing. Nothing like an agressive transport fleet.

Kierrin Halcyon said...

Well hey, someone wrote up a way to make a Bustard into a wonderful L5 tank, I wouldn't count out battle badgers.