Monday, February 21, 2011

Back in the North!

I'm once again in North Dakota, but I'm not quite as far north this time.  I'm over near Alexander, North Dakota, and will likely be here for a full month or more.  Which is fine with me, since that means lots and lots of kaching.

Before I left, I was able to hold a discussion on our Alliance's Mumble server and followed it up with a Rampage.  Since we haven't many enemies with 0.0 space that we can get at, we went to the old Standby and hopped into BWF.  As always, they brought out a ton of bombers but we managed some kills.  And once again we were short on long range firepower and unable to kill the snipers at range.  It was a glorious death for many, which is kind of the point of rampages, since it does help students learn that sometimes losing your ship isn't a bad thing.  I intend to run another once I'm back, the rig net I'm on doesn't really lend itself to EVE combat.

The other fun thing at the moment is I'm trying to rewrite our SOP and make them a bit more accessible.  Of course, I had them written in plain english, not lawyer speak but that was too hard so this time it'll be Texan speak.  Meaning anyone trying to weasel the rules will simply be podded. 

I also have my new portrait, which is fitting I think.  It's too bad they don't have any military uniform style clothing options.

For those who don't know, I CAN mail lanyards from here, there's a post about 3 miles away and I can also mail to canada now, not just the United States.

No comments: