Sunday, September 4, 2011

Oh look, another war!

But unfortunately, I won't be able to oops this war like the last one.  But I am quite sure that our regular FC's and pilots will have little trouble with them.   The corp is Let Us Sleep, which I've never heard of.  It has about 14 members which means maybe 6 real people or less.  I just hope they come out to fight and not just flit around in Dramiels.

How can you tell a Dramiel Pilot is a coward?   He's in a Dramiel.

They remind me of the nano craze and are about as effective against our fleets.  Sure they can pick off a lone ship but they basically die the moment they try a real engagement.  Which is fine.  As everyone knows, I have no mercy for our war targets.  There's rumors that they like to ransom people.  So if they pay us 5 billion isk, we'll overlook the war dec.  Pay us 10 billion and we won't even set them -10.

Anyway, out on a new rig, which should be fun, especially now that the weather is cooling off finally.  It's also nice to be in A/C again, since my apartment lacks that feature. 

No comments: